Mission Mission

Very nice track... I like the beat of it, in some ways, it kind of reminds me of some fast paced game soundtrack.

Love the piano in it also, very nice ideas. Production value is really great, you know your job, I can see!
Nice progression, this track - even though it's not really my cup of tea - has all the elements done right!
Continue the great work!

JandreParis responds:

Thank you, my good man! ;)

-J.P.

-:: Purgatory ::- -:: Purgatory ::-

Wow...

I've done huge amounts of sound design in my career, but this blows me away! Very nice, you are a very skilfull artist. Nice usage of orchestra with sound design. This is definitely a top notch material.
I can see this used in horror games and movies (and people tend to tell me that Symphobia is not good for that... now I shall show them your track and prove them wrong hehe)

Keep up the good work, you have my support!

Solo Piano - Green Smoke Solo Piano - Green Smoke

I really like it, reminds me of Inception soundtrack , I don't know why, even though it's nothing similar like it. Maybe the beginning a little bit.

Melodies and everything are really great, I would say that the mood is really uplifting and heroic at some point. I can see this song with real orchestra and I can hear it in my head, I really think it would sound fantastic , melodic, emotional.

Good job, I lstened to it twice, and that didn't happened...a long time.

Fantastic!

ChrisisD responds:

Thanks a lot! Perhaps I'll add some orchestral tracks somewhere in the future! Good idea though! I'm glad you like it and thanks for your comment!!

Vast Vast

Really nice song, Fuzzy!

It reminds me of those old days of game soundtracks, that golden age. I've read that you are a beginner in this, all I can say is: if you can create this kind of songs at the beginning, then in a few years the sky wll be the limit for you if you don't give up!

Waiting to hear more stuff :)

Fuzzy-L0g1c responds:

Thank you so much for the encouragement!

Video Game Launch Trailer Video Game Launch Trailer

Really nice song, man! I enjoyed it, I quite dig that electronic stuff...

Please, continue your work, can't wait to hear more stuff from you!

Jayk-O responds:

Thank you! I'll try and upload more today.

Damn Those Furries Damn Those Furries

Really nice vibe. I really like your voice, it really goes good with music.

The text is extra, I was laughing all the way through song.

Extra song!